Best Weight Loss Pills 2019 Reviews, Paypal Link A New Card Loop, Oscar Robertson Net Worth, Chamorro Culture Respect, Descriptive Essay About Waves, Wight 5e Race, Roja Song Lyrics, Crypto Triangular Arbitrage Calculator, Brock Huard Colorado, Bogoroditse Devo Ipa, " />
logo

wonderland kevin gates lyrics

A portion of the huge Players in Nigeria today were raised by Pepsi Football Academy (PFA), Players like; Mikel Obi, Elderson Echiejile, Joseph Akpala, Dominic Chatto and Taiwo Awoniyi. tnx. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOD BLESS. AFC recently has won FCT Federations cup and represented Abuja at the national level. Required fields are marked *. Shortly called PNKFA, this organization belongs to the famous player. My name is God’swill Chigozie and am from Abia State and am interested in becoming one of your academy brought-up player if given the priviledge to serve under your victorious and vision academy,my prefered positions are central midfield(10) or both left winger and right winger respectively….Thank Sir for your attention,here is my number:08130983072. papilo I know that one day u will make me proud. God bless u sir Amen? Sir I would like to see it happen under the roof of your academy. This college is located in Abuja, but it also has its departments in Lagos, Onne, and Warri. google_ad_height = 250; InfoGuide Nigeria is a multi-author blog in Nigeria founded by Ifiokobong Ibanga. It also has a college with Wendy Cameron as the principal. The Pepsi Football Academy owned by the popular beverage Pepsi makes the top list and is a well known football academy in Nigeria. PNKFA has succeeded in transferring over 10 players abroad. I am 17 years old . I know I can do it better my phone number is 08138833949, Hello sir my name is ifeanyi Ude am from IMO state and I am a good striker I looking for person to sponsore me please help me sirif you can contact me 09028820637or my mother’s number09026217828, hello sir my name is ayomide i neeed a help i went to become like rooney i went to play for nigeria my number is 09035225082, my name is Lazarus Stanley.am 17 years old.I live in kogi state.I have skills of being a good golie or goalkeeper and also a defender.sir pls if u don’t mind I would live me to enrol in ur academy to increase my goal keeping skills and also to become a good defender.u can contact me on 08151608670 or my parents number 08065197685.thank u sir,and I pray u accept my request, Good day Sir, my names are Bawa Mustapha, my aim is to become a footballer. God bless u sir Amen. Your email address will not be published. The Kwara State Football Academy started it activities with previous Nigeria national group specialized counsel, Clemence Westerhof, now its being overseen by Paul Ashwonth, a Swedish specialized chief, and previous. I really wish to play football as a profession. The academy is managed by … i want you to help me sir, please se my number 08027637443. live in ogun state. Our country boasts many famous footballers whose career began in one of the best football academies in Nigeria. According to nigerianbestforum.com, people from different corners of all the 36 states were more than happy to hear that information. THANK YOU SIR THIS IS MY NUMBER 08163561459 08130572772, AM ALAM SAMUEL I WILL LIKE TO BE ONE OF YOUR PLAY. Edusko was established by a well-known footballer Chief Segun Odegbami in 2007. It organizes fun soccer-themed parties, camps, training and friendly competitions between teams. By the way, you can find all the details about becoming a part of MFA (this is how the organization is abbreviated) at its official site. I play right wig , Striker Role either 8 or 9…Thanks And God Bless You!!! Do you have plans to play soccer professionally? The college run USA educational curriculum. my name is usman wahab i am 20 years old and base in Lagos Nigeria I play for agama f.c agege. Owned by one of Nigeria’s greatest footballer Nwankwo Kanu who played with Ajax, Inter Milan, Arsenal, and Portsmouth and has a lot of medals to his name. PFA primary base is in Lagos at Agege Stadium. The Students are picked amid the State Governor’s glass, and all Edo Secondary Schools Football Competitions. That’s my future i cant think anything apart from football. This is. Academy is what ham ready to join but there are none at bayelsa state( southern Nigeria) and I want to join academies like Pepsi foot’b academy, papilo foot’b academy just need help from any. If you love soccer you should visit the website of Little Tigers. African Touch Football Academy was established by Ash Rahman in 2002, who is also the Coach and Director of the Academy Assisted by Zahid Hossam, who was once part of the coaching crew of Iraq national team. Am Joseph Elijah, live in Nigeria, Lagos state,am 16years perhaps am probably seeking for sponsorship, I want to be a footballer, but I dont have anyone to sponsor me so I desided to come tothis wep sit, I know and I trust in God that my coming here is not invain. All my aim has got to nothing since there’s no one who wants to help me I wish I can find some help her to achieve my aim and dreams. this is my contact 08038079915 or 08141575504 if you want to whatsapp me@ 08141575504 GOD bless you. my name is Yahaya hassan, am a local footballer and I want somebody to help me to be a professional one,and I will appreciate if u help thanks…..07033672054. In other words, it is open to students from different cities in Nigeria. I promise to make you proud. Please papilo make my dream of becoming a great footballer in the world come to pass and god will suerly bless you abundantly.My contact 08189501318, pls I will like to play for any Lagos academy , am a young player playing in right forward my num is 09082519542, pis i want to b a foolballer but i dont know how am going to do it can u help me. I love football and wish to play football as a career nd alzo an attacker nd midfielder .. My contact line: 07050564158. I play no 7, role model: cristiano ronaldo, leg: right footed But I can use left and right I am 16 years old for more info: emmycr40@gmail.com, contact +2348160573396 call or WhatsApp. here is my digit 08160161794 thnkz. My name is andy melfold. This is my phone no.09099600223 thanks, Pls Sir, My Name Is Olaoye Ridwan.I Am 18 Years Old, I Am Player Playing For Sumura At Lekan Salami Adamasingba Stadium,I Wish To Play For Super Eagles In Future,I Will Be Glad And Happy If You Do It For Me,May Almaighty Allah Provide The Power Onto You Amen.My Contact Is This 08097871233.Good Day Sir. my name is Augustine Ukang. 08151121468, Good day …….my name is Christian from Anambra but base in uyo Akwa ibom state am an outstanding GOALKEEPER pls help me to achieve my dreams in football thanks…. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hello sir, my name is Emmy CR, I am from Edo State, I love to be a professional soccer and also focus on my studies. {08189722716}long live papilo football academy. My phone number is 08109071500. Before we list the best football academies in Nigeria in 2019, we should note that the number of such organizations is pretty high. may god helps us amen my phones is 08144461153 or 08065032114. my name is wisdom am from a poor family can play football but my family don’t have any help to render can play football well makes my friends calls me German machine can run well plays winger 7or11 cos what I use is left here is my contact 08153545937 like seriously needs help pls pls pls, my name is Echem Ebenezer Chidiebere. BSA had effectively exchanged a portion of its players to various remote Clubs like Kelechi Odu who was exchanged to Ajax, Ahmed Salisu to Galatasaray in Turkey. One of my friend told me about football academy an i browse it please i need your help and i know how to play football very well and my dream is to become a football, i believe one day it may come to pass, am ready to join academy and i which to play in one of this academy PEPSI FOOTBALL ACADEMY OR PAPILO FOOTBALL ACADEMY. Kanu, during his football days, cannot be overlooked in the national team and his foreign club. …pls I need help ….who can sponsor me I promise I will never forget the person in my life .. My name is quadri i would be pleased if you help me with my football i need sponsores i play 7, my name is morsi Jesse I love playing football I wish to be a professional if you can help I will be happy my number 08189902658, Good day sir my name is Abubakar mashood i am 16yrs old my ambition is to be a footballer.and i want my dream to come true i played for ganduje babes in kano state @ sani abacha stadium “sas” please all i want is just your help.my position is no 9. My name is ayepolabo taiwo.Please my dream is to be a great footballer and I know with the help of your academy I can attain that dream. thank you. To my friends who 1 2play joint academic. My No:08168807464,07082739161,08111548314.⚽, am looking for a good academy to help me, in making my dreams to come true as a international footballer. May God bless you as you help me in archieving my goals. IN YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM, I’m neebari from rivers state, port harcourt city, I’m just 20 years old, I’m full time striker. My name is Amadi Daniel, I am 19 yrs old.l have watched, trained and dreamed of becoming a professional footballer, but how could it be achieved without your support and recognition, so i urge you to please help me make these dream a reality. thanks my number 090170590110 and my email inemesitstephen7@gmail.com. You can visit the official college’s portal if you wish to get all the details that might interest you. The coaches are outstanding here. I will need your help to make my dreams come true this is my number +22899462906.. I can play every position on the pitch My phones no is 08065197201, 07037540767, Good day sir, My name is victor, I can play every position on the pitch including gk and am good at every position, I played for my school team and I wish to become a professional footballer. just watch and let judgement conclude. Thank you very much have a good day, Sir i will love to play football becourse it my dream, i play the positions 7,9,and 11, here is my number 08051397874. good day sir my name is Ade edunjobi I wash to become a footballer in life sir I well to play if I have the opportunity sir my position is 11 Sir I am right footed am this is my number 08038760071thank u Sir. My position on the field of play is left full back (3), I will be glad for you reply thanks.08167804926. Abuja Football College Abuja Football College is arguably one of the best football academies in Nigeria. Am Joseph Elijah, live in Nigeria, lagos state, ketu, 13ganiyu muraina close, perhaps I want to be a professional footballer.am seeking for sponsorship, anyone who sponsor me will never regret the kind of person i am.there ganno be a great reward’sfor the person greater than his/her imagination thanks for ur co- operations. This is to inform all the young talented footballer, PEPSI FOOTBALL ACADEMY 2016(SEASON 21st) Recruitment has begun. Pepsi Football Academy (PFA) was built up 1992 by Kasimawo Laloko. My name is Nurudeen i like to play fo kwara please who can help me. It’s Student or Players has been picked every once in a while to the Nigerian under 17 group, the Golden Eaglets trained by Emmanuel Amunike. Kanu uses his connections to bring in Top international coaches like Bryan Robson, Gary Smith… to train the students on short courses. am 18 years old and i wish to play in your football academy,i promise to give my best.how can i apply for it.i will be greatful to hear your response.thanks.my phone numbers are 08144971531 and 09097940621.i will be expecting ur reply sir.thanks, Hello sir my name is richardson from lagos state am 15 years old and I wish to play for Pepsi football academy sir pls how can I apply for it I will happy to hear from you sir thanks my phone number 07083860691, AM ALAM SAMUEL I WILL LIKE TO BE ONE OF YOUR PLAY. Please am Emmanuel From Lagos state, Ikorodu…Have not Seen any football academy to Train with…please Contact me with this informations provided… Mobile Number:09096018226 Facebookname:Hitz Sauzzy Emmanino.. You might be lucky and opportune to enhance and to take your footballing Career to any length by going through a Football Academy, being that a large number of the Nigerian remote base players and huge numbers of the National groups players experienced this stage.

Best Weight Loss Pills 2019 Reviews, Paypal Link A New Card Loop, Oscar Robertson Net Worth, Chamorro Culture Respect, Descriptive Essay About Waves, Wight 5e Race, Roja Song Lyrics, Crypto Triangular Arbitrage Calculator, Brock Huard Colorado, Bogoroditse Devo Ipa,

Leave a comment