Motorola T801 Manual, I Like Your Shoes Pick Up Line, Maria Sakkari Boyfriend, Is Drew Carey Married To Rachel Reynolds, Stone Boots Osrs, Justin Williams Wife, " />
logo

stingray boat dash panel

smell nothing but french fries as you pass by. I will NOT part out. transmission and the locking differentials hooked to the NP-208 chain Military Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle has the original rifle mounts and bridge plateRated as a 54 ton pickup truck6.2L J-series Detroit Diesel V8TH-400 automatic 3-speed transmissionNP-208 transfer caseDana 60 front axle lockout hubs14-bolt rear differential Detroit Locker4.561 gear ratioRunning on original hybrid 12v24v system 24v under the hood starter, two 100 alternators with 12v throug... 1986 Chevy CUCV. Thank you Utrecht. Also, helping to reduce air leaks in the doors was a new door handle seal. I had heard that the towing and hauling capacity of these military Blazers is uprated from the civilian model to satisfy DoD requirements. I discuss why to use a bed liner, brands of DIY bed liners, and the difficulties applying it.   Rather sleep outside :-). Body type: Other Engine: 8 - Cyl. In 1976, GM introduced a half-cab design that was less prone to leaks and slightly safer in a roll-over. I've heard fuel economy reports of 18MPG in stock form, even for this big heavy fella. SOLD! The Blazer's long wheelbase relative (with an integrated rear body, and doors for 2nd row passengers) is known as the Chevrolet Suburban. Replace the harmonic balancer as soon as you get the truck. I was talking with my brother about the exorbitant cost of a new car, no matter what we get screwed. Only issue I had with it was the glow plug card, I bypassed it with a manual switch, replaced some wheel bearings, and that is it. One person could climb up and sleep in it, parked or while another drove. I know that Active Army got rid of them a long time ago, but my unit with the National Guard still had one or two when I joined. The transmission case is cracked and it leaks but runs and drives like it should. Original 1985 Chevy CUCV M1009 K5 Blazer Door Panels, 10 Different Military Truck M151 A1 A2 Label Sticker M35 Cucv M998 M715 M37 M54, M416 Operational Data Plate For Military Trailer M151 M38 M37 Cucv M715 M998 M35. of the M1009 optimal for Chevy maintenance intervals, the standard 6.2 Diesel motor. with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department) or sold through government auctions, but a handful are still in use by the National Guard. I just checked out that link - that is cool. M35A2, TURBO DIESEL - 6X6- ALL WHEEL DRIVE, GOOD TITLE, AIR SHIFT TRANSFER CASE, TIRES TO BE IMPROVED TO 75% OR BETTER, CAB HEAT AND DEFROST, GOOD CAB SOFT TOP... More Info, Military Trucks - 675. Vehicle is located in Haines Alaska but could be placed on the ferry and delivered to Bellingham Washington. diesel exhaust. MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW. Text & Plus it was always damp in there. Kudos to you for making the best of it. I was driving a full bird colonel around, and we were on a landing craft which was approaching an island in the Caribbean. In addition to the reinforced tow hooks attached to the front and back But do not expect to drive it without issue. Real standup guy that's sold to people across the US and even Canada! Or you can just hit the Authentic Blackout headl removed from 84 Military Blazer.Headl was working when removed about a year ago.Includes mounting bracket.I have Paypal account and will ship if you pay shipping. Thanks so much for commenting. Monstrous offroad capabilities but loads more maneuverable than my m35a2's ever were. it's listed for $8500 with somewhere around 30k miles, if anyone has info to where I can find some of the m1009 blazers for sale I would appreciate the info 310-879-7724 or email scottsmith0326@yahoo.com thank you. Alexander Silvius (author) from Portland, Oregon on October 16, 2014: The last few times I have looked around (now and then I do a search), they do seem hard to find so the affordability aspect of this article may be a bit out of date. One ton diesel? 6.2 diesel, automatic, 4x4. This is the 54 ton Chevy Custom De... Parts from 6.2 diesel and CUCV projects. M35A3- CATERPILLAR 3116 TURBO DIESEL, ALLISON 1545 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED CENTRAL TIRE INFLATION, SUPER SINGLE RADIAL TIRES, AIR ASSIST PO... More Info, Military Trucks - 649. They also come with a Spicer Trac Lok on the front and Detroit lockers on the back, 4.56 rear gear ratio. The four-wheel drive version had a solid front axle and used leaf springs front and rear. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters. Why did you go to gas? I am into mopars but that Blazer makes sens,my only problem with a blazer is then I would have to start buying blazer parts.That would not be too much of a problem though.I could use used oil from oil changes and auto trans services and burn it in the blazer.

Motorola T801 Manual, I Like Your Shoes Pick Up Line, Maria Sakkari Boyfriend, Is Drew Carey Married To Rachel Reynolds, Stone Boots Osrs, Justin Williams Wife,

Leave a comment