Aphrodite [notes] => [[Awilix]] is one of the few Junglers who can become a threat to a [[Persephone]] due to her ultimate [[Gravity Surge]] pulling any enemy infront of her that is either knocked up or currently leaping which directly counters Persephone's [[Flourish]] which in turn will hinder [[Persephone]] from using the activation mechanic of this ability offensively as she will be severely punished for it, if caught without a [[Purification Beads]]. ( or should i get like 2 or 3 defense items? Array [god] => Array Poseidon can be a difficult opponent as his kit can interrupt you and force you to use your relics which can put you in a dangerous position where enemies are able to easily lock you down. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. ( [display_name] => Ares Hera can damage you from range and also have Argus, the Defender interrupt you while allowing Hera to stay back and dodge the majority of your damage, however Persephone will still prove in the end to be better at dealing larger consistent amounts of damage to Hera. I've been playing this game since begging of 2017 and I'm an Aphrodite main but I love magicians characters. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Array [display_name] => Chang'e [0] => Array [url] => merlin [display_name] => Serqet ( [0] => Array ) Great damage and A little bit squishy 1 gives extra clear and thus safety, 2 gives better poke so is better for aggression and pressure. [url] => isis [display_name] => Serqet ( [url] => anubis Just make sure you abuse ranged attacks and keep your distance if against a warrior/guardian and don't get baited out of position. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Array [url] => arachne ) Hel is Persephone's number one opponent in terms of 1v1 and team fighting. Her stage 3 harvest plants don't do much outside of the early game, when it's a bit harder to juke when they don't have boots yet (though still jukable) or are slowed by stage 2 harvest explosion (or CC'ed from something else). ( [notes] => [[Hera]] can damage you from range and also have [[Argus, The Defender]] interrupt you while allowing [[Hera]] to stay back and dodge the majority of your damage, however [[Persephone]] will still prove in the end to be better at dealing larger consistent amounts of damage to [[Hera]]. Smite's Persephone season 6 builds page. Press J to jump to the feed. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. Agni is one the few mages who can keep up with Persephone to an extent, with consistent damage output. I upgrade my 1 first and put seeds down from the skeleton at the start and I was wondering if it is worth upgrading my first ability 3 times so I can clear lanes easier, and then start upgrading my plants. [god] => Array [url] => awilix You want to get this item as soon as possible because you will be able to use one of the skills twice, after using your ultimate. Currently, Persephone is picked or banned in Conquest almost every game, and is also frequently played in ranked Joust as well. [url] => hel His Shackles can also force her to beads in a situation where she is in need of using Flourish as a means to escape or engage. Judy Warren Age 2020, Poly Adjacent Definition, Albert Flamingo Shirt, How To Calculate Fuse Rating For Motor, Nicole Tuck Jonathan Tuck, The Dark Ages The Fall Of Civilization And Rise Of New World Worksheet, 2 Step Backfire, Celtic Tv Vpn, " />
logo

smite persephone damage build

[god] => Array ( [scoreVal] => 5 ) [notes] => [[Hel]] is [[Persephone]]'s number one opponent in terms of 1v1 and team fighting. Thanks it is still helpful because I wasn’t sure if you have to max one first otherwise it is bad. [url] => change However [[Agni]] lacks CC Immunity and can be forced to use [[Purification beads]] if [[Persephone]] can land her ultimate [[Grasp of Death]] onto Agni and in a scenario where [[Agni]] is without any [[Purification Beads]] he's an easy target for [[Persephone]] to kill. [god_id] => 3 ) [god] => Array For Solo lane as a mage, it's usually best to start with some lifesteal/power item like Bancrofts OR with Warriors Blessing and power to provide some early sustain. Activating a Sprout will apply a slow giving your flowers a considerably greater chance of hitting its bite on the slowed enemy. [url] => cthulhu By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. His lack of escape and CC Immunity makes him an easy target to lock down and kill. Fine okay had a Persephone solo game on his YouTube channel you could check out. [notes] => [[Nu Wa]] inability to deal damage from range will give you an easier time as she's forced to put herself in an uncomfortable position for her to deal damage with her [[Clay Minions]] and [[Shining Metal]] combo. My level order is a bit odd on Persephone but normally I get the 1 first and use it to get 3 or 4 plants in mid before backing to regen mana and going to clear speed, then I get my 2 and 3 as usual. Array [url] => aphrodite ) Cthulhu is able to run you down and in most scenarios do not care for your flowers. Flourish avoids the damage that can be caused by "Grasping hands" [display_name] => Aphrodite [notes] => [[Awilix]] is one of the few Junglers who can become a threat to a [[Persephone]] due to her ultimate [[Gravity Surge]] pulling any enemy infront of her that is either knocked up or currently leaping which directly counters Persephone's [[Flourish]] which in turn will hinder [[Persephone]] from using the activation mechanic of this ability offensively as she will be severely punished for it, if caught without a [[Purification Beads]]. ( or should i get like 2 or 3 defense items? Array [god] => Array Poseidon can be a difficult opponent as his kit can interrupt you and force you to use your relics which can put you in a dangerous position where enemies are able to easily lock you down. Smite is inspired by Defense of the Ancients (DotA) but instead of being above the action, the third-person camera brings you right into the combat. ( [display_name] => Ares Hera can damage you from range and also have Argus, the Defender interrupt you while allowing Hera to stay back and dodge the majority of your damage, however Persephone will still prove in the end to be better at dealing larger consistent amounts of damage to Hera. I've been playing this game since begging of 2017 and I'm an Aphrodite main but I love magicians characters. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Array [display_name] => Chang'e [0] => Array [url] => merlin [display_name] => Serqet ( [0] => Array ) Great damage and A little bit squishy 1 gives extra clear and thus safety, 2 gives better poke so is better for aggression and pressure. [url] => isis [display_name] => Serqet ( [url] => anubis Just make sure you abuse ranged attacks and keep your distance if against a warrior/guardian and don't get baited out of position. Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved, Array [url] => arachne ) Hel is Persephone's number one opponent in terms of 1v1 and team fighting. Her stage 3 harvest plants don't do much outside of the early game, when it's a bit harder to juke when they don't have boots yet (though still jukable) or are slowed by stage 2 harvest explosion (or CC'ed from something else). ( [notes] => [[Hera]] can damage you from range and also have [[Argus, The Defender]] interrupt you while allowing [[Hera]] to stay back and dodge the majority of your damage, however [[Persephone]] will still prove in the end to be better at dealing larger consistent amounts of damage to [[Hera]]. Smite's Persephone season 6 builds page. Press J to jump to the feed. Create, share and explore a wide variety of Smite god guides, builds and general strategy in a friendly community. Agni is one the few mages who can keep up with Persephone to an extent, with consistent damage output. I upgrade my 1 first and put seeds down from the skeleton at the start and I was wondering if it is worth upgrading my first ability 3 times so I can clear lanes easier, and then start upgrading my plants. [god] => Array [url] => awilix You want to get this item as soon as possible because you will be able to use one of the skills twice, after using your ultimate. Currently, Persephone is picked or banned in Conquest almost every game, and is also frequently played in ranked Joust as well. [url] => hel His Shackles can also force her to beads in a situation where she is in need of using Flourish as a means to escape or engage.

Judy Warren Age 2020, Poly Adjacent Definition, Albert Flamingo Shirt, How To Calculate Fuse Rating For Motor, Nicole Tuck Jonathan Tuck, The Dark Ages The Fall Of Civilization And Rise Of New World Worksheet, 2 Step Backfire, Celtic Tv Vpn,

Leave a comment