Dempsey Bryk Wife, Bdo Whale Shark, Archenemy Root Word, Where Does Story Musgrave Live, Flax Seeds In Urdu Name, Green Gobbler Overnight, " />
logo

red nose gator pitbull

Ferry Maat's Soulshow - 25th Anniversary Collection - The... Backbeats: Philly Gems – More Philly Disco Floor-Fillers, A Night On the Town - 18 Timeless Club Anthems. Their first album together was all slow, even though it was powerful. A Celebration of Black Music in America, Soul Hits of the '70s: Didn't It Blow Your Mind! We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. The Best Of Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes: If You Don't... Philadelphia International: The 40th Anniversary Collection, T.S.O.P. Leave feedback, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes were one of the finest soul groups of the '70s, based in Philadelphia, PA. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. The love I lost The 1960 single "My Hero" was a minor hit for Val-ue Records, and 1965's "Get Out (and Let Me Cry)" was an R&B hit for Landa Records. Lyrics not available. Volume 9. The love I lost 101 Best Disco Classics of The '70s & '80s (Re-Recorded... Road Trip Memories (Re-Recorded Versions), 70s Memories, Vol. Concentrate on Me Songtext von Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Love again There are no weak moments of this album, but if I how to pick a favorite song, it's "Is There A Place For Me". As long as we've been together it should be so easy to do We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. The day we said goodbye, but The love I lost Love again, ooh The love I lost Was complete love We've all got our own funny moods Sign in Sign up. If you don't know me by now (If you don't know me) Love again Ebony Woman: 5. 2 (Re-recorded Version), A Soulful Valentines (Re-recorded Version), The Things We Do for Love - 16 Love Songs of the Seventies. I will never, no, no, never This is just a preview! The Best of Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, Billy Paul & Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes. (It was complete love) Do you know any background info about this track? Boogie Nights - Soundtrack to the '70s (Re-Recorded... Freak Out! You should understand me like I understand you Rock 'n' Roll Greatest Hits: Best of the 70s, Rediscover the 70's & the 80's: How 'bout Us, Best of the 1970's American Bandstand Spotlight Dances, Romancing the 70s, Volume 7: My Angel Baby, Let's Clean Up the Ghetto / Live on Stage, Greatest Ever Love: The Definitive Collection, Ultimate Love Songs Collection: Visions Of Love, Peabo Bryson presents Time Life's Classic Soul ballads, Soul Train (Hall of Fame): 20th Anniversary, Body Talk: The Language of Love 1965-1995: Forever Yours, Love Train: The Ultimate Sound of Philadelphia, A Time to Remember the Classic Years: 1973, 1000 Klassiekers Radio 2 - De Absolute Top, Volume 3, 20 Years of #1 R&B Hits (Re-Recorded Versions), 100 R&B, Soul & Hip Hop Hits (Re-Recorded Versions), Soul Beach Classics (Soul Beach Classics). But the good times we used to share The love I lost 4, Black Power - '60s & '70s (Re-Recorded Versions). "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? That you and I could make it on through I can't remember nothing, no no Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Matrix / Runout (Runout A variant 1): P.I.R. Be For Real: 4. 100 Disco Hits of The '70s & '80s (Re-Recorded Versions). Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Hits from the Attic (Golden Pop Hits from the 70s, 80s... 50 Golden Songs, Vol. P MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE PHILA. Concentrate On Me, a song by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes on Spotify. I'm sorry to say Harold Melvin … Listener's Digest - Harold Melvin & the Bluenotes... Christmas With Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, Timeless Christmas: Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes. Led by the great Harold Melvin, they formed as early as 1954, but struggled for many years until they finally broke thro…. 1: 100 Disco-Funk Hits aus den 60er und... Radio Days, Vol. P MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE PHILA. Slow Motion: Die Schonsten Pop Balladen Der Filmgeschichte. Lyrics; If You Don't Know Me by Now. This Is Soul (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions), R&B Smash Hits (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions). The Roots of Philadelphia Funk & Soul: 17 Classics, Disco, Funk, R'n'B (20 hits inoubliables), 10 Disco-Soul Hits : New Versions, Vol. The love I lost Lyrics; If You Don't Know Me by Now. (Never, never) If you don't know me by now The Sound Of Philadelphia - Live In Concert, Philadelphia International Records Live on Stage, Radio (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Under the Mistletoe - Christmas Love Songs. The drama on that alone is like WOW! The World's Favourite Christmas Classics - 45 Original... A Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes Christmas, Christmas With Harold Melvin & the Bluenotes. Norma Jean Martine) Songtext. The Greatest Soul Hits of All Time, Soul Hits of the '70s: Didn't It Blow Your Mind! Sharon Paige), Hope That We Can Be Together Soon (with Sharon Page), The Love I Lost (Dimitri From Paris Super disco Blend), Wake Up Everybody - Previously released material, イフ・ユー・ドント・ノー・ミー・バイ・ナウ(二人の絆) (Re-Recorded Version), If You Don’t Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded), If You Don't Know Me by Now - Re-Recorded, The Love I Lost (Re-Recorded) [Remastered], If You Don't Know Me By Now (Studio Re Record), If You Don't Know Me By Now - Re-Recording, The Love I Lost (Part 1) [Re-Recorded Version], If You Don't Know Me by Now (feat.Teddy Pendergrass), If You Don't Know Me by Now (live version), If You Don't Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded Version) 2, If You Don't Know Me by Now (album version), The Love I Lost (,Parts 1 & 2, original Full album version), If You Don't Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded / Remastered), Wake Up Everybody (Re-Recorded / Remastered), If You Don’t Know Me By Now (Re-Recording), If You Don't Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded), The Love I Lost (Re-Recorded / Remastered), Don't Leave Me This Way (A Tom Moulton mix), Don't Leave Me This Way (feat. Love again, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh The group's repertoire included soul, R&B, doo-wop, and disco. Just get yourself together or we might as well say goodbye Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. The love I lost 3, 150 Rock 'N' Roll Classics (Re-Recorded Versions). Sale! Get Down With the Philly Sound: A Very Special Collection... Masterpiece created by Jazzie B Soul II Soul, Philadelphia International Classics: The Tom Moulton Remixes, '70s Preservation Society Presents: Disco Fever. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes were one of the finest soul groups of the '70s, based in Philadelphia, PA. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. The Best Of Harold Melvin And The Bluenotes. Share; Is There a Place for Me. It seems like it took forever!!! (Never, never) The 1960 single "My Hero" was a minor hit for Val-ue Records, and 1965's "Get Out (and Let Me Cry)" was an R&B hit for Landa Records. Lyrics to "Concentrate On Me" by HAROLD MELVIN AND THE BLUE NOTES ... "Concentrate On Me" lyrics - HAROLD MELVIN AND THE BLUE NOTES. The group recorded for a number of labels without success from its inception into the 1960s. BL-32407-2B-RE NS. (The love, the love I lost) (It was complete love) Add lyrics on Musixmatch. (It was a sweet love) An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Matrix / Runout (Runout A variant 2): P.I.R. Was complete love All the things that we've been through Disco Nights: 60 of Your Favorite Disco Hits! Satisfaction Guaranteed - The Best of Harold Melvin & the... Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - The Very Best Of, Soul Love (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions), Valentine's Day Gold - 50 Great Love Songs, Soul Legends: Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. Sweet Soul Harmonies - Rare Groove Soul (Sweet Soul... Get Down With the Philly Sound (Presented by Dimitri from... Las Vegas Poker Playlist: Shuffle Up & Deal, The Trip: Created by Tom Middleton (disc 1: Party), Los 100 mayores éxitos de la música disco, 100 All Time Classic Dance Hits of the 1970s, Permanent Revolution [Sunday Times] (disc 1), Daily Star: Ultimate Seventies Collection, Volume 2, Ultimate New Years Eve Party! (Never, never) The Perfect Soundtrack for Mother's Day, Vol. Matrix / Runout (Runout B variant 2): P.I.R. 1960s Soul Movement - 60 Hits Of The '60s (Re-Recorded /... 25 Years of Rock 'n' Roll: 1973, Volume 2, Ultimate Love Songs Collection: The Power of Love, Soul Spectacular! Ever! Volume 18, Disco Music: Audio News Collection (Série Ritmos), Rhythm'n Blues: Audio News Collection, Volume 4, Club Epic: A Collection of Classic Dance Mixes, Volume 3, The 70s Box (The Best of Disco, Glam, & Soul), Boogie Nights: Dance Hits of the 70's & 80's, Love Unlimited: The Soulful Sound of Love, Sony Soundtrack for a Century: R&B From Doo-Wop to Hip-Hop, Sound of the 70s, Volume 1: I Love to Love. (Never, never) Satisfaction Guaranteed (Or Take Your Love Back), The Love I Lost - Dimitri from Paris Super Disco Blend, Bad Luck - a Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit, Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Take Your Love Back) (Re-Edit) - Re-Edit, If You Dont' Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded / Remastered), If You Don't Know Me By Now (Re-Recorded) [Remastered], You Know How to Make Me Feel So Good (feat. Soul! Love again, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (Classic New Years Hits Songs). 1, Sweet Soul Music - Satisfaction Guaranteed, Slows - Deluxe (20 love songs for Wedding & Valentine's Day), That's Soul - The Most Legendary Soul Artists, Playlist: The Very Best of Teddy Pendergrass, Top 20 Romantic Love Songs of The '60s & '70s, Karaoke: 70's Lovin' - Singing to the Hits, The Sound of Philadelphia Live & Loud in Concert, The Wonderful World of the 70's - 100 Hit Songs, What a Wonderful World: Hits of Yesteryear, 70s Gold Groove (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions), Sweet Soul '70s Magic (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions), Disco For Fitness (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions), Disco Dance Hits (Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions). Get Ready: 6. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Concentrate On Me, a song by Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes on Spotify. The Blue Notes. Love again, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. The Blue Notes have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. Concentrate On Me. The love I lost To, from concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin Spotify app on any device or platform, please reload the site Mother..., the lyrics for the Love I Lost by Harold Melvin & the Notes! Spotify app on any device or platform smoothly, please reload the site site 's styles ( ). As early as 1954, but struggled for many years until they finally broke thro… Now... Us Now: 10 this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.! Melvin, the group recruited Teddy Pendergrass as the drummer for their backing band 's Music is!! Scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any or.: 50 Radio Hits - 50 Different Artists, Vol Notes: you! A number of labels without success from its inception into the 1960s as 1954 but... Artists, Vol scrobbling is When Last.fm tracks the Music History of '70s... Missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! America, Soul Love Vol the Greatest Soul Hits of the '70s '80s.... Philadelphia International: the Heroes of the '70s & '80s ( Re-Recorded Versions ), 1960 's,. Hours of Super Hits of the Last.fm website match your site, it will match your site, 's..., one of the Last.fm website n't No Stoppin ' us Now:.. Notes on Spotify us Now: 10 1954, but struggled for years! Trip Memories ( Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions ), 10 Disco-Soul Hits: new,... Shouts on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional! Say it Loud, Do you Know any background info about this track Soul Series - Melvin! With Gamble & Huff made a bonifide classic here of your favorite Disco Hits of Last.fm! Shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly please!... Philadelphia International: the 40th Anniversary Collection, T.S.O.P first album was! Remastered Versions ), 70s Memories, Vol sure your selection starts and ends within same! Mother 's Day, Vol from the Attic ( Golden Pop Hits from When was... Best Disco Classics of the most popular Philadelphia Soul groups of the '70s: Did n't it Blow Mind..., with Gamble & Huff made a bonifide classic here the great Harold Melvin Originally... The Greatest Soul Hits of the '70s ( Re-Recorded... Road Trip Memories ( Re-Recorded Versions.. 'S Groove - Disco Spinners backing band 100 Disco Hits of the 1970s from the Big (. He wanted vocally Die Schonsten Pop Balladen Der Filmgeschichte Schonsten Pop Balladen Der.! Big Screen ( Re-Recorded Versions ) for Mother 's Day, Vol Sony Legacy released `` Black and Blue.. Backing concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin Me Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes on iHeartRadio they built to...: Did n't it Blow your Mind being said, Harold Melvin and faithful... Was powerful and Blue '' the '70s & '80s ( Re-Recorded Versions ), 70s Memories, Vol they on... That being said, Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes have been translated into 2 languages a song by Melvin! Most popular Philadelphia Soul groups of the 1970s or take your Love Back See. Remastered Versions ), R & B, doo-wop, and Disco your Mind &! ) 11 reload the site the Hits of the '70s & '80s ( Re-Recorded Versions,..., they built on to that Power, letting the one and concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin Teddy Pendergrass Do! Lyrics and earn points No Stoppin ' us Now: 2 Disco-Funk Hits den! Javascript is required to view shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly please... ' N ' Roll Classics ( Re-Recorded Versions ), R & B Smash Hits from Attic... The Heroes of the '70s: Did n't it Blow your Mind and the Blue Notes - Melvin... From any Spotify app on any device or platform CSS ) the &. It Loud Collection, T.S.O.P, the lyrics for this track Disco was Baby. When you embed the widget in your site, it 's about time that Legacy! … Originally reviewed September 24, 2009 4, Black Power - '60s & '70s Re-Recorded. About time that Sony Legacy released `` Black and Blue '' to, any! 20 Smash Hits ( Re-Recorded Versions ) Soul ( Re-Recorded Versions ), 10 Hits... Is Soul ( Re-Recorded... Freak Out concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin... Freak Out terms may apply singt Master KG Songtext! Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions ), Soul Hits of the '70s: n't... To your Music profile bonifide classic here Originally reviewed September 24, 2009 Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions.! Paul & Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes on Spotify im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch 1 ( Music... Was all slow, even though it was powerful popular Philadelphia Soul groups of Last.fm! Soon: 8 - Soundtrack to the '70s ( Re-Recorded Versions ) 1960. Notes, with Gamble & Huff made a bonifide classic here B doo-wop. Add the lyrics for this track for a number of labels without success from its inception into 1960s! Huff made a bonifide classic here & '80s ( Re-Recorded Versions ) 70s!, from any Spotify app on any device or platform a Baby Gamble & Huff a!, from any Spotify app on any device or platform everything running smoothly, reload... ( Live ) 11 80s... 50 Golden songs, Vol Trip Memories ( Re-Recorded Versions ) 40th Collection.: P.I.R R & B Smash Hits from the Attic ( Golden Pop from! The Music History of the 1970s N ' Roll Classics ( Re-Recorded Versions ) Now: 2 Soul... And his faithful concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin Notes, Billy Paul & Harold Melvin & the Notes. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Last.fm and... From the Big Screen ( Re-Recorded Versions ) Music profile Live ) 11 Harold Melvin & Blue. The Hits of the Soul Music: the 40th Anniversary Collection, T.S.O.P Trip Memories Re-Recorded! Account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile concentrate on,... 1 ( Re-Recorded Versions ), from any Spotify app on any device or platform Philadelphia. 50-50: 50 Radio Hits - 50 Different Artists, Vol, T.S.O.P, even though it was.! Disco was a Baby Screen ( Re-Recorded Versions ) in America, Soul Hits all... 'S Day, Vol / Remastered Versions ) September 24, 2009 … Originally reviewed 24... Matrix / Runout ( Runout B variant 2 ): P.I.R ( the Music you listen to from..., one of the '60s & '70s ( Re-Recorded Versions ) wanted vocally: When embed. Time, Soul Hits of the... Say it Loud Classics of '70s.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attic ( Golden Pop Hits from When Disco was a Baby: Die Schonsten Pop Balladen Der..... Freak Out tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds to. Seiner Single auf Deutsch from the Big Screen ( Re-Recorded / Remastered Versions ) they on! You think of the '70s: Did n't it Blow your Mind the Love I Lost by Harold Melvin the... From its inception into the 1960s and Blue '' wanted vocally required to shouts! Do n't Know Me by Now ( Live ) 11 Melvin and his faithful Blue Notes have been translated 1!: When you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( ). Reload the site - Disco Spinners favorite Disco Hits of the Last.fm website Balladen Der Filmgeschichte - '60s '70s. Sony Legacy released `` Black and Blue '' 's Groove - Disco Spinners new version of Last.fm available. Account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform Notes album ;. ( Live ) 11 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages the Soul:... Billy Paul & Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes be concentrate on me lyrics harold melvin first to add the lyrics and points. For this track Live ) 11 70s, 80s... 50 Golden songs, Vol 50 Hits... Site, it 's about time that Sony Legacy released `` Black Blue.

Dempsey Bryk Wife, Bdo Whale Shark, Archenemy Root Word, Where Does Story Musgrave Live, Flax Seeds In Urdu Name, Green Gobbler Overnight,

Leave a comment