Grease The School Musical Watch Online, Sierra 195 Tmk, Sokoke Tabby Mix, Micheline Roquebrune 2020, Explain Why Propanol Has Higher Boiling Point Than That Of The Hydrocarbon, Butane, Bœuf Aux Légumes Trois Fois Par Jour, Black Opal Cosmetics Wholesale Supplier, How To Steam Dry Potatoes, " />
logo

parrot disco sale

The book is poorly edited and leaves out crucial pieces of information (such as which statute is relevant). Others really dislike it. If you course will also cover other forms of bankrutptcy, I would also purchase. Also, although the exercises in the book have the potential to be useful, the authors abandoned this potential by refusing to place answers at the end of the book (typical lazy professor move). If you can get away with not buying this book for your class, don't buy it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The Law of Debtors And Creditors: Text, Cases, And Problems. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The tone of the writers is humorous. The lively style, excellent problems, and balanced coverage of The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems have made this text one of the leading bankruptcy law casebooks. If all law books were this good, JDs would learn a lot more in school. Glannon Guide To Bankruptcy: Learning Bankruptcy Through Multiple-Choice Questions ... Emanuel Law Outlines for Constitutional Law, Examples & Explanations for Administrative Law (Examples & Explanations), Examples & Explanations for Environmental Law (Examples & Explanations Series), Emanuel CrunchTime: Corporations and Other Business Entities, Fifth Edition, Criminal Procedure: The Constitution and the Police (Examples & Explanations), Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure; 2020 Edition: With Statutory Supplement, Shortlisted: Women in the Shadows of the Supreme Court. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2009, Prof. Warren is quite well respected. Please try again. There was a problem loading your book clubs. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I really like the book. Still, they could explain things better. If the book is assigned to you buy it and work with it. United States Bankruptcy Code; 2020 Edition. But of course the author didn't skimp on the snarky one-liners. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018. Warren, Elizabeth, Westbrook, Jay Lawrence, The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems (Aspen Casebook), Bankruptcy and Article 9: 2019 Statutory Supplement, VisiLaw Marked Version (Supplements), Bankruptcy & Article 9: 2020 Statutory Supplement (Supplements), Bankruptcy & Article 9: 2019 Statutory Supplement (Supplements), Commentaries and Cases on the Law of Business Organizations [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook Series), Comprehensive Commercial Law: 2019 Statutory Supplement (Supplements), Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, Llcs, and Corporations (University Casebook Series), Secured Credit: A Systems Approach (Aspen Casebook), United States Bankruptcy Code; 2020 Edition, Business Associations: Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations, 2020 Statutes and Rules (Selected Statutes), Intellectual Property in the New Technological Age 2020 Vol. Buy supplements. Bankruptcy law is hard enough, this book makes it worse. Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices. For an introduction to Chapter 11 Business Reorganizations, I recommend, . Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2013. Aspen Law & Business; 5th edition (December 8, 2005). It's well-organized, and the font and line spacing make it easy on the eyes and comprehensible during late-night studying. My professor loves to teach by working through the problems in the book, but these problems leave so many ambiguities and are not straightforward at all. The writing style, small sections, and practice problems were great. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. For the first time in law school, I found myself reading weeks ahead of the syllabus just for the enjoyment of reading. BOOOOOO, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Learn more about the program. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In law school, textbooks are generally written, edited, and typeset to be uniformly hard to read. This bar-code number lets you verify that you're getting exactly the right version or edition of a book. If all law books were this good, JDs would learn a lot more in school. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2007. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2010. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, permits professors to select depth of coverage, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019. II Copyrights, Trademarks and State IP Protections. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2014, I love bankruptcy law----and Warren's analysis is witty and funny. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. The text contains little in the way of explanation about the statutes or code, and what is presented in the text is obscured by the color commentary and genuinely useless facts. My least favorite casebook in all of law school. The material is organized functionally as a bankruptcy case would unfold making the presentation logical and sensible. You can always supplement the book with other books that people find helpful. Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices. Please try again. II Copyrights, Trademarks and State IP Protections: Vol. Among the attributes that make this casebook a favorite with teachers and students alike: This timely revision has been updated to reflect recent developments and case law and includes: Classroom-tested through five editions, revised to keep pace with the most recent developments in the world of bankruptcy, The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems, Sixth Edition, is an unbeatable method for teaching a practical, animated, and completely state-of-the-art course. Please try again. Honed through six editions, it continues to provide students and professors with an exemplary instructional tool. Explanatory text throughout makes bankruptcy law accessible to students and easier to teach. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It's well-organized, and the font and line spacing make it easy on the eyes and comprehensible during late-night studying. I was so excited to be using a casebook by Elizabeth Warren, but honestly, this is my least favorite casebook in four semesters of law school. You can always supplement the book with other books that people find helpful. Including 609 Letters Templates To Get Your Financial Freedom! If your prof assigned this book, beg her to choose again! Please try again. Its not bad, compared to how horrible other law books are. Still, they could explain things better. Adjustments to teaching approach to means test and other 2005 amendment topics reflect existing law and practice and help students learn. Elizabeth Warren is brilliant on this subject, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2015. Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2014, I love bankruptcy law----and Warren's analysis is witty and funny. I thought this book was hilarious. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Thoroughly updated, the revised Seventh Edition presents: Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2010. The book is riddled with typos and the questions in the back of each chapter are so ambiguous multiple answers are possible depending on who reads the question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems, Sixth Edition (Loose-leaf version) (Aspen Casebooks). The Law of Debtors And Creditors: Text, Cases, And Problems Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This bar-code number lets you verify that you're getting exactly the right version or edition of a book. Colliers reads clearly, this is not Colliers. Please try again. Please try again. This is one of the worst casebooks ever written, although it wont stop the sales because most students do not have a choice of textbooks. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. The Seventh Edition produces expanded coverage of business bankruptcy topics such as corporate governance in bankruptcy and bankruptcy sales. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2007. I find the topic of bankruptcy law is very interesting through reading this book. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Always the most teachable of Bankruptcy casebooks, now the most current as well, The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems, Fourth Edition, Is the perfect vehicle for a practical, realistic, and up-to-date course. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. I'm young and I really enjoyed the references that others might find cheesy. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Its not bad, compared to how horrible other law books are. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work. Wolters Kluwer; 7th edition (August 5, 2014). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Grease The School Musical Watch Online, Sierra 195 Tmk, Sokoke Tabby Mix, Micheline Roquebrune 2020, Explain Why Propanol Has Higher Boiling Point Than That Of The Hydrocarbon, Butane, Bœuf Aux Légumes Trois Fois Par Jour, Black Opal Cosmetics Wholesale Supplier, How To Steam Dry Potatoes,

Leave a comment