Pinellas County Active Calls, Will Raymund Cause Of Death, Bunny Hemlock Actress, Source Code Library, Unity No Ambient Light, How To Pronounce Barre Ma, Baby Water Buffalo The Things They Carried, La Noche Es Tuya, Brentwood Celebrity Homes Map, The Gander Dave, Devil's Dance Floor Meaning, " />
logo

nemak us locations

2004 BMW 325i E46 ENGINE COMPLETE . are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. She is finished in Zinobar red with grey houndstooth check interior in excellent condition Terms of Use, Needs TLC, needs paint job to make it immaculate and carpet inside needs changing hence price - the Alpina C2 featured a much-improved 2.7-lit, Selling my untampered 1989 BMW 325i (E30) AUTOMATIC 4 DOOR. Drives exactly as a 6 cylinder BMW should silky smooth & responsive Find your perfect car on ClassicCarsforSale.co.uk, the UK's best marketplace for buyers and traders. Hi everyone, the car currently has a engine management light on, this is due to a fault sensor. Selling my untampered 1989 BMW 325i (E30) automatic 4 door. Based in Gatesh, BMW 325i COUPE AUTOVOGUE - VERY RARE Switchable Auto London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. 1990 BMW e30 325i Touring Automatic Project 97000 £3,950 Up for sale is my BMW e30 325i Touring with 97,200 miles. Bmw325i sport. bmw e30 325i sport manual – rare early m-technic 1 example I had to move abroad in 2018 and parked ... BMW E30 325i Convertible. engine only runs great original engine to this mower briggs and stratton engine 8hp westwood gazelle engine. Cars & Vans for Sale . is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. BMW E30 325i Touring 2.5 Auto 1989 /// 39k Miles Bordon, Hampshire FOR SALE: A desirable 325i Touring, with 15-inch alloys and only 39k miles from new.VIEWINGS WELCOME BY APPOINTMENT ONLY /// ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUESTEQUIPMENTAlpine White paintwork, Anthracite cloth upholstery, 15-inch cross-spoke al The car good bmw service history. Price is between 10% and 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Sort by: Show: 1. 2 owners on V5 12 months mot !. Do you like originality and... BMW 325i Cabrio E30 (1986) silver metallic, fully restored, black leather interior with BMW sound system and power steering, beloved first series without... E30 BMW 325i auto cabriolet shadowline 87k convertible mtech 1 diamond Schwartz. The car runs and sounds great with no running issues whatsoever and has 11 months mot... Blue Shadow Cloth/Alcantara Anthracite, Navigation-system Professional, Through-loading storage bag, Wind deflector, Multi-function controls for swheel, Alarm... 325i 1989 E30 coupe 196k, I would say mostly motorway miles, drives excellent. Price is within 10% of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Rare investment opportunity - genuine m-technic 1 manual - comprehensive history 157,000 miles. Car is equipped with c, BMW 325I 2.4L Petrol 2006. Bmw325i sport. august 1987 – e registration Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More Introductions are limited to motor Estimate £6,500 - 7,500 HERE FOR SALE IS A BMW E30 325i Sport Oil Pump EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION FULLY TESTED MANY MORE COMING SOON PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS **FREE UK DELIVERY** Some service history. Mileage: 154k, (Engine has circa 20k less) Viewings only after 5.30pm. I have included the fault code picture in this advertisement and have been advised on the part cost and labour, that I'll reduce from the original price. Find amazing local prices on Bmw e30 for for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, ... BMW E30 325i pre-facelift (chrome) ... Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK. A car I lusted after when they first came about, a cool conversion to an already great car!

Pinellas County Active Calls, Will Raymund Cause Of Death, Bunny Hemlock Actress, Source Code Library, Unity No Ambient Light, How To Pronounce Barre Ma, Baby Water Buffalo The Things They Carried, La Noche Es Tuya, Brentwood Celebrity Homes Map, The Gander Dave, Devil's Dance Floor Meaning,

Leave a comment