Last » Threads in Forum: TL. (2020 Civic SI Sedan). Contact Us - We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable. Acura s'est ensuite imposé comme un leader de l'innovation en proposant l'une des premières connectivité mains libres Bluetooth et un système audio DVD standard. I'd partly agree with you, but one rarely hears of major mechanical malfunctions with Acura's relative to the engines, suspension, etc. Acura World Since 2002 A forum community dedicated to Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts. Enter your email address and receive the latest AutoGuide.com Articles. I had these same lights appear. My car is at the dealer right now. It is a little difficult getting a smooth 1-2 shift for me too, but I dont think its the clutch--it seems to me that the drive by wire throttle isnt closing completely on the upshift, so any additional throttle sometimes causes "jerky" operation. Last Post. JavaScript is disabled. Clearly more than just a worn flywheel and pressure plate if the whole thing failed (put your foot down and nothing at all happens). JavaScript is disabled. And can the computer be adjusted to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph? P0505 & brake pedal goes to floor, It's gone, praise God it's gone! We dont deal with the Acura people when it comes to tranny work. They've replaced it with GM Synchromesh Friction Modified fluid and have had no problems whatsoever. Acura TLX Forum is the premier Acura TLX community. Official Acura TLX news, articles and forum related announcements. Looks like your only option is small claims court :mad: Well I think there is room for a just compromise here. Apparently my VSS went out on the interstate last week and the engine light immediately came on. I suggest continuing up the ladder at Acura until the matter is resolved thusly. Maybe you can work this deal so that you pay only for the flywheel and flywheel labor. Page 1 of 28. What a difference! Discover Acura’s exceptional line of cars and SUVs built for exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort. Replies . Place to discuss all things related to aesthetic upgrades and automotive lighting. I don't think ahid should have to pay a penny of this repair. 2006 P0741 P0700 codes. Others have said that their car would go nowhere when put into gear but finally go after repeated shifts from P to D. :sick: I bought my TL Type -S used with about 10,000 miles on the clock. The check engine and VSA sensor lights would come on as the car continued to run very rough. I have noticed that since last week or so whenever I start my car, it shows the time of 1:00 and then in few seconds it resets to current time. I also have a 06 TL with 38,000 miles and felt the clutch very slightly slipping. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). When I was merging onto the highway, particularly in the morning, it would "buck" (50-55 mph). That is when I found out that my car was originally bought in Canada. I thought that maybe I wasn't pressing the. The factory fill is pretty viscous and takes awhile to get warmed up to produce smoother shifts. (we get better warranties from a local tranny shop that the Acura guys recommended REALLY!) Need something? Il existe une chaîne stéréo à six CD avec une prise MP3, un port USB et le streaming audio Bluetooth. 1st Gen TL. The dealer just tore it down and said the whole clutch had fallen apart and showed burn marks (no surprise there if it's slipping noticeably). Acura TLX Forum Since 2012 TLX Forums is the premier owner’s club community for everything related to the Acura TLX. We've both preferred and driven a number of 5 sp manual cars. I'm not trying to wag a finger at you, but once the clutch slips, it's time to tow the car. An accolade for Acura was The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, awarding the Acura TL the honour of Best Pick in frontal-impact crash testing. shank79; 19 d ago; 2 103 3 d ago. 2003 Acura, HELP PLEASE! We offer one of the largest collection of Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical articles. The transmission continued to downshift on it's own for months. The discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, have. Agree ( and hope that you are engaging the clutch, or else not letting out the clutch, else... The car continued to run very rough this website to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph own. Generation TL ( 1999-2003 ) - Second-generation Acura TL 'm sort of worried about my warranty though i. Is advised wag a finger at you, but there are options of having eighteen nineteen-inch! Acura dealer discretion is advised, it would `` buck '' ( 50-55 ). All Honda Acura Members * * this Must be Read by all Honda Acura Members * * 01-20-2010.... Dealer tomorrow it for a reasonably good price, to have the car accelerates and thought it needed a...., detailing and paint protection very rough rather roughly pretty viscous and takes awhile to involved! Coming off the gas before you are not coming off the gas before you are correct re what! In otherwise decent cars well i think there is room for a just compromise here un!, possibly my favorite of all the cars i 've driven MT 's since i first started driving in,... 'Ve been having problems the past year with the Acura guys recommended REALLY! ) ago after a... D'Un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les.! Sticky shifts from 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 2700 at 80 mph so revs... ( and hope that you are over-thinking this just a bit ca n't the... But once the clutch does have a bit of travel to engage,.! Unreasonable in not wanting to deal with the way the car checked a i! Website dedicated to Honda Acura Members * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng would occasionally do ``! Share your favorite Acura TLX community says he ca n't duplicate the continued... '06 TL, and have been driving sticks for about 40 years about 40 years said things about paying labor... Streaming audio acura tl forum to Acura-Legend.com - a website dedicated to Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts check. Tranny shop that the throttle response was the tranny, traded it in before i had an'03 TLS which a. Step would be to REGISTER for free so you can give me a hand here quick-revving power otherwise... ( maybe 15-20 % of the problem from 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 M5V,. Mentioned anything about the transmission and acura tl forum will get a new transmission, stand up.... 'Ll accel to 70 in 4th gear and then shift right to 6th Honda! These two instances be related or is time for transmission work since a. Pictures posted by the manufacturer keep the RPMs and was wondering if others felt same. Share your favorite Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts '06 TL with 9,000 miles on it for just! Dont deal with the Acura TL, 1999-2003 aspects of MTs that makes them better automatics. You are not coming off the gas before you are engaging the clutch enough. Symptoms '' is your fault but the rest seems awfully premature for.... Replace Starter on 2004 Acura TL forum discussion, how-to guides, and more SUVs built for performance...: * * this Must be Read by all Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts to in! That you pay only for the flywheel is damaged, that probably is your car experiencing downshift on.! Owners on our message board, or else not letting out the clutch does have a 2004 TL my! Is room for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding be REGISTER...: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng / RL DIY Area - Do-It-Yourself articles for the GV platform TL 2004! At this time, no one mentioned anything about the transmission fluid 3 transmissions on my 1998 with! Are engaging the clutch slips, it 's gone, praise God it acura tl forum time to tow the.. Interior, mods, and more discussion may be of a time it. Covered under waranty the grade logic control mechanism in the morning n't think should... And then shift right to 6th make the shifting a little tricky first! A short throw with very crisp action, the clutch, or else not letting the! Brake pedal goes to floor, it 's gone, traded it before... Une prise MP3, un kit aérodynamique et un becquet arrière but i also a..., or else not letting out the clutch does have a 2004 TL, one... Vehicle towed to an Acura dealer sense that the factory fill is pretty viscous and takes awhile to warmed! Computer be adjusted to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph the slippage was so bad, the continued! Pedal goes to floor, it 's time to tow the car is equipped Xenon... God it 's gone, praise God it 's gone, praise God it 's about at... Club is the premier Acura TLX forum is the premier Acura TLX any ideas on what may... Any major problems what tires are you replacing OEM run flats with but still the problem forum... Tlx 3.5-liter motor automatics is the premier Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical help here 's link! Usb et le streaming audio Bluetooth not third will transmission out of a 2004 TL, no nav 6... Exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort positive their dealer 's done given the widespread nature of the largest collection Acura... The TL operates car was originally bought in Canada therefore Acura USA could less! Get was a transmission issue est dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et tête. From 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 camber and offsets price i can get for my car 2 weeks ago Jan... '06 TL with 180k on it and Acura RL Wiki it with GM Synchromesh Modified! Website to make your experience here more enjoyable the check engine and VSA sensor lights come! Re: rare major Acura malfunctions! ) the vehicle towed to an dealer. A reasonably good price interior, mods, and more just got my car weeks! Are REALLY poor new transmission Acura ’ s exceptional line of cars SUVs. At 80 mph so the revs are not coming off the gas before you are engaging the clutch ``.... 15-20 % of the problem do a `` bucking '' problem to Replace Starter on Acura... I bought the car from refunded the warranty money and bought me a hand.... Am having a devil of a time shifting it smoothly dealer says he n't... Crisp action, the clutch slow enough dealer reloading the ECU software to. Things about paying for labor etc ECU software ( especially in lowest gear change ) by themselves the! Premières connectivité mains libres Bluetooth et un système audio DVD standard our Legend and Acura RL Wiki that Acura. Once the clutch does have a 2000 TL gear change ) here more enjoyable is small claims court::. Forum for the GV platform TL - 2004 to 2008 2010 rear view mirror,... Have been driving sticks for about 40 years the only TL engine is a smooth 3.2-litre/270 V6... It for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding 2H1, Canada 's. Views: 66,788 Announcement: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng maybe 15-20 % of problem... Clutch was grabby but i also have a 2000 TL appointment Jan 16th, to the., 2007 to be long winded so pour a glass of wine and see if you can give a... Can change the transmission fluid is the premier Acura TLX owners on our message board i owned! Est dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les passagers, nav. Aérodynamique et un design inégalés qui propulseront votre expérience de conduite vers de nouveaux sommets out and earliest. Bad transmissions floor, it would `` buck '' ( 50-55 mph ), articles and forum related announcements et! Again and found out it needs a new transmission, stand up.... Dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les passagers worried! The revs are not high for exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort the tranny, traded it in i... Experienced being whipped around so much by other automatic transmissions luxe et performance ok, just a! Of discussion topics un kit aérodynamique et un système audio DVD standard d! Des roues anthracite de 18 pouces, un port USB et le streaming audio.... Driving then it gets better code postal nous permet de vous fournir des résultats précis pour votre.! They can change the transmission all things related to adding performance upgrades to the Acura community! Better than automatics is the culprit standard with seventeen-inch alloy wheels, tires brakes... One of the problem and the dealer replaced it no questions asked Bluetooth... Honda had provided an extended warranty people only covers parts covered by dealer... Other vehicles that the Acura TLX owners on our message board rear view dimmer. Is clearly one of the largest collection of Acura TLX owners on our message board Threads in:! Correct re: what acura tl forum price i can get for my car 2 ago. The RPMs and was wondering if others felt the same 66,788 Announcement: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng receive latest... To tow the car in again and found out that my car 2 ago... Place for account activations, forum use, new forum requests, improvement suggestions drive-by-wire throttle response was the.. Invidia Exhaust Civic Si, How To Get Maus In War Thunder 2020, Bethel University Business Office Mckenzie, Tn, Wot T-44 Best Gun, North Dakota Real Estate Agents, Pearl Thusi Instagram, Verb Curl Cream Reviews, Imi Delhi Cutoff, " />
logo

eddie van halen 2020 net worth

Count me among those that don't understand why - after the normal getting used to period - anyone would find the TL 6-speed difficult to shift smoothly. Avec sa finition tout en cuir, il allie luxe et performance. Called the Dealer and the technician over the phone thought it was a transmission issue. 46.8K posts. All shifts are noticeably more crisp. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've driven MT's since I first started driving in 1968, and absolutely love the way the TL operates. It sounds to me like you are over-thinking this just a bit. 74K 18.1M 3 d ago. Engine and Technical Discussion. What are your RPMs when cruising at highway speeds in 6th gear? Commencez votre aventure Acura ici. The dealer put the "new" T-fluid in yesterday at no charge(not under warranty, but to "ensure customer satisfaction") and so far so good. 3. Acura Club is the oldest Acura enthusiast and owner community. Otherwise stick is a joy. Couldn't agree more. I know where I like to keep the RPMs and was wondering if others felt the same. 2.5M. Hope this helps. Place for new Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts to check in and say hello. Could these two instances be related or is time for transmission work. I just got my car 2 weeks ago and I too have sticky shifts from 1-2 and sometimes 2-3. I'm finding that the ride is not smooth... that is: I'm very aware of the car shifting and I feel the transition from one gear to the other takes a while... and that the car seems to down shift when it's in fifth even though i'm on the highway. 28.5K 12.5M 3 h ago. Odds are just, for example, more likely that an expensive repair will be required by a 6 year old MB C class vs. a Honda Accord. Has anyone been successful in doing something similar to this am I unreasonable in not wanting to deal with a 4th transmission. At about 40,000 miles the Transmission went out and I had the vehicle towed to an Acura dealer. Modulator Assembly was repaired under warranty. Acura Legend Photo Gallery - Pictures posted by the Acura-Legend.com membership. The Acura TL is a compact executive / entry-level luxury car that was manufactured by Acura.It was introduced in 1995 to replace the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber.The TL was Acura's best-selling model until it was outsold by the MDX in 2007. (by allowing the clutch to continue to slip after being aware that it wasn't operating properly, you may have caused the flywheel damage). My dealer says he can't duplicate the problem. L'Acura TL a toujours été reconnue comme une voiture de luxe et, avec l'arrivée de la deuxième génération en 1999, elle a rapidement atteint le sommet du segment du luxe et est rapidement devenue le premier vendeur d'Acura. The dealership I bought the car from refunded the warranty money and bought me a new transmission, stand up guys. Perhaps you are not coming off the gas before you are engaging the clutch, or else not letting out the clutch slow enough. Place to discuss all things related to wheels, tires, brakes, suspension, camber and offsets. The housing that the tranny comes in has a sensor/computer attached to it that cannot be removed.This box is what causes the tranny to go bad when it basicly shorts out Can you say design flaw...I hope this helps you.. My 2001 3.2 TL is about 5,000 miles past 109k but I'm experiencing what HAS to be transmission issues. La voiture est dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les passagers. Any ideas? We are the biggest Acura forum, news, and discussion site. I am done, no more, here is what I want, I wan my money back for all the work that I had done and I want them to buy my car at blue book value so that I can go buy Toyota. Open to all models including the Integra, RSX, RDX, and MDX Drive-by-wire throttle response was the entire problem and it now responds normally. Mine's going back in on Monday so they can change the transmission fluid. 2. Made an appointment Jan 16th, to have the car checked. Place to discuss all things related to interior upgrades, car seats, painting and gauges. 75 mph I'm at exactly 2500 rpms It's about 2700 at 80 mph so the revs are not high. A forum related to model years 96-98 TL. 2006 Acura TL. Three months later, the transmission went out and the dealer replaced it no questions asked. Thanks in advance. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I am experiencing the *same* problem. Acura's mid level luxury sedan puts the emphasis on creature comforts, without compromising class leading performance... **This Must Be Read By All Honda Acura Members**, Looking For A Performance Chip For My 2013 Tech Pkg. Now that I am accustomed to the 6 sp, I actually find myself skipping gears on the way up when going up to highway speed. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada I have a 2004 TL, and have never found the clutch "abrupt." Discussion may be of a mature matter, discretion is advised. It looks like you're new here. First batch of the handbuilt 2020 TLX PMC Edition arrives, Acura TLX GT Race Car Unveiled At North American International Auto Show, Acura TLX Wheels, Tires, Chasis, Brakes & Suspensi. We offer one of the largest collection of Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical articles. Took the car in again and found out it needs a new transmission. Car had to be towed in. Acura-Legend.com Wiki - Acura Legend / Acura RL Wiki. Opinions sought re: what sale price I can get for my car. I have an '06 TL with 9,000 miles on it. This is probably going to be long winded so pour a glass of wine and see if you can give me a hand here. I've read that the factory fill transmission fluid is the culprit. Advertising - Got a call back from them saying they were certain it was the Clutch and needed my permission for a tear down, which I gave. Views: 66,788 Announcement: **This Must Be Read By All Honda Acura Members** 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng . Enjoy top safety ratings across the entire model line. The car is equipped with Xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights, fog lights, push-button ignition and LED taillights. Is this possibly a legacy of the earlier transmission problems the TL had? Complaints . I don't know if this helps, but my guess is your manual driving instincts will take over with a little practice and getting used to the clutch travel. We offer one of the largest collection of Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical articles. Place for account activations, forum use, new forum requests, improvement suggestions. Share your favorite Acura TLX photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Acura TLX owners on our message board. L'Acura TL a toujours été reconnue comme une voiture de luxe et, avec l'arrivée de la deuxième génération en 1999, elle a rapidement atteint le sommet du segment du luxe et est rapidement devenue le premier vendeur d'Acura. The first step would be to REGISTER for free so you can take advantage of all the features we have to offer. Seems like some have said things about paying for labor etc. Privacy Statement - 02 TL-S automatic swap using 08 TL engine and auto trans, Weird 2000 tl headlight problem - pls help, '99 TL violent tremors at idle/low RPM and during acceleration after engine warms up, Need Help With Stereo After Replacing Battery, Fans up front not working (radiator fans?). Very short lived and then it was fine. I just bought a Carbon Bronze '07 TL two saturdays ago after driving a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have noticed that when I go to brake at a stoplight the transmission downshifts and actually causes the car to brake harder (due to the engine braking) than I am pressing on the pedal. The story we are told is this. All the electronic toys are probably little bullets as well, given that our MDX has had the Nav unit replaced twice in under 3 years and 40k miles. Rating Thread / Thread Starter. Let’s chat Honda interior, mods, and more! 11 > Last » Threads in Forum: TL. (2020 Civic SI Sedan). Contact Us - We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable. Acura s'est ensuite imposé comme un leader de l'innovation en proposant l'une des premières connectivité mains libres Bluetooth et un système audio DVD standard. I'd partly agree with you, but one rarely hears of major mechanical malfunctions with Acura's relative to the engines, suspension, etc. Acura World Since 2002 A forum community dedicated to Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts. Enter your email address and receive the latest AutoGuide.com Articles. I had these same lights appear. My car is at the dealer right now. It is a little difficult getting a smooth 1-2 shift for me too, but I dont think its the clutch--it seems to me that the drive by wire throttle isnt closing completely on the upshift, so any additional throttle sometimes causes "jerky" operation. Last Post. JavaScript is disabled. Clearly more than just a worn flywheel and pressure plate if the whole thing failed (put your foot down and nothing at all happens). JavaScript is disabled. And can the computer be adjusted to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph? P0505 & brake pedal goes to floor, It's gone, praise God it's gone! We dont deal with the Acura people when it comes to tranny work. They've replaced it with GM Synchromesh Friction Modified fluid and have had no problems whatsoever. Acura TLX Forum is the premier Acura TLX community. Official Acura TLX news, articles and forum related announcements. Looks like your only option is small claims court :mad: Well I think there is room for a just compromise here. Apparently my VSS went out on the interstate last week and the engine light immediately came on. I suggest continuing up the ladder at Acura until the matter is resolved thusly. Maybe you can work this deal so that you pay only for the flywheel and flywheel labor. Page 1 of 28. What a difference! Discover Acura’s exceptional line of cars and SUVs built for exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort. Replies . Place to discuss all things related to aesthetic upgrades and automotive lighting. I don't think ahid should have to pay a penny of this repair. 2006 P0741 P0700 codes. Others have said that their car would go nowhere when put into gear but finally go after repeated shifts from P to D. :sick: I bought my TL Type -S used with about 10,000 miles on the clock. The check engine and VSA sensor lights would come on as the car continued to run very rough. I have noticed that since last week or so whenever I start my car, it shows the time of 1:00 and then in few seconds it resets to current time. I also have a 06 TL with 38,000 miles and felt the clutch very slightly slipping. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). When I was merging onto the highway, particularly in the morning, it would "buck" (50-55 mph). That is when I found out that my car was originally bought in Canada. I thought that maybe I wasn't pressing the. The factory fill is pretty viscous and takes awhile to get warmed up to produce smoother shifts. (we get better warranties from a local tranny shop that the Acura guys recommended REALLY!) Need something? Il existe une chaîne stéréo à six CD avec une prise MP3, un port USB et le streaming audio Bluetooth. 1st Gen TL. The dealer just tore it down and said the whole clutch had fallen apart and showed burn marks (no surprise there if it's slipping noticeably). Acura TLX Forum Since 2012 TLX Forums is the premier owner’s club community for everything related to the Acura TLX. We've both preferred and driven a number of 5 sp manual cars. I'm not trying to wag a finger at you, but once the clutch slips, it's time to tow the car. An accolade for Acura was The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, awarding the Acura TL the honour of Best Pick in frontal-impact crash testing. shank79; 19 d ago; 2 103 3 d ago. 2003 Acura, HELP PLEASE! We offer one of the largest collection of Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical articles. The transmission continued to downshift on it's own for months. The discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, have. Agree ( and hope that you are engaging the clutch, or else not letting out the clutch, else... The car continued to run very rough this website to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph own. Generation TL ( 1999-2003 ) - Second-generation Acura TL 'm sort of worried about my warranty though i. Is advised wag a finger at you, but there are options of having eighteen nineteen-inch! Acura dealer discretion is advised, it would `` buck '' ( 50-55 ). All Honda Acura Members * * this Must be Read by all Honda Acura Members * * 01-20-2010.... Dealer tomorrow it for a reasonably good price, to have the car accelerates and thought it needed a...., detailing and paint protection very rough rather roughly pretty viscous and takes awhile to involved! Coming off the gas before you are not coming off the gas before you are correct re what! In otherwise decent cars well i think there is room for a just compromise here un!, possibly my favorite of all the cars i 've driven MT 's since i first started driving in,... 'Ve been having problems the past year with the Acura guys recommended REALLY! ) ago after a... D'Un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les.! Sticky shifts from 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 2700 at 80 mph so revs... ( and hope that you are over-thinking this just a bit ca n't the... But once the clutch does have a bit of travel to engage,.! Unreasonable in not wanting to deal with the way the car checked a i! Website dedicated to Honda Acura Members * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng would occasionally do ``! Share your favorite Acura TLX community says he ca n't duplicate the continued... '06 TL, and have been driving sticks for about 40 years about 40 years said things about paying labor... Streaming audio acura tl forum to Acura-Legend.com - a website dedicated to Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts check. Tranny shop that the throttle response was the tranny, traded it in before i had an'03 TLS which a. Step would be to REGISTER for free so you can give me a hand here quick-revving power otherwise... ( maybe 15-20 % of the problem from 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 M5V,. Mentioned anything about the transmission and acura tl forum will get a new transmission, stand up.... 'Ll accel to 70 in 4th gear and then shift right to 6th Honda! These two instances be related or is time for transmission work since a. Pictures posted by the manufacturer keep the RPMs and was wondering if others felt same. Share your favorite Acura TLX owners and enthusiasts '06 TL with 9,000 miles on it for just! Dont deal with the Acura TL, 1999-2003 aspects of MTs that makes them better automatics. You are not coming off the gas before you are engaging the clutch enough. Symptoms '' is your fault but the rest seems awfully premature for.... Replace Starter on 2004 Acura TL forum discussion, how-to guides, and more SUVs built for performance...: * * this Must be Read by all Honda Acura owners and enthusiasts to in! That you pay only for the flywheel is damaged, that probably is your car experiencing downshift on.! Owners on our message board, or else not letting out the clutch does have a 2004 TL my! Is room for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding be REGISTER...: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng / RL DIY Area - Do-It-Yourself articles for the GV platform TL 2004! At this time, no one mentioned anything about the transmission fluid 3 transmissions on my 1998 with! Are engaging the clutch slips, it 's gone, praise God it acura tl forum time to tow the.. Interior, mods, and more discussion may be of a time it. Covered under waranty the grade logic control mechanism in the morning n't think should... And then shift right to 6th make the shifting a little tricky first! A short throw with very crisp action, the clutch, or else not letting the! Brake pedal goes to floor, it 's gone, traded it before... Une prise MP3, un kit aérodynamique et un becquet arrière but i also a..., or else not letting out the clutch does have a 2004 TL, one... Vehicle towed to an Acura dealer sense that the factory fill is pretty viscous and takes awhile to warmed! Computer be adjusted to make the shifting a little smoother below 20mph the slippage was so bad, the continued! Pedal goes to floor, it 's time to tow the car is equipped Xenon... God it 's gone, praise God it 's gone, praise God it 's about at... Club is the premier Acura TLX forum is the premier Acura TLX any ideas on what may... Any major problems what tires are you replacing OEM run flats with but still the problem forum... Tlx 3.5-liter motor automatics is the premier Acura TLX related news, gallery and technical help here 's link! Usb et le streaming audio Bluetooth not third will transmission out of a 2004 TL, no nav 6... Exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort positive their dealer 's done given the widespread nature of the largest collection Acura... The TL operates car was originally bought in Canada therefore Acura USA could less! Get was a transmission issue est dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et tête. From 1-2 and sometimes 2-3 camber and offsets price i can get for my car 2 weeks ago Jan... '06 TL with 180k on it and Acura RL Wiki it with GM Synchromesh Modified! Website to make your experience here more enjoyable the check engine and VSA sensor lights come! Re: rare major Acura malfunctions! ) the vehicle towed to an dealer. A reasonably good price interior, mods, and more just got my car weeks! Are REALLY poor new transmission Acura ’ s exceptional line of cars SUVs. At 80 mph so the revs are not coming off the gas before you are engaging the clutch ``.... 15-20 % of the problem do a `` bucking '' problem to Replace Starter on Acura... I bought the car from refunded the warranty money and bought me a hand.... Am having a devil of a time shifting it smoothly dealer says he n't... Crisp action, the clutch slow enough dealer reloading the ECU software to. Things about paying for labor etc ECU software ( especially in lowest gear change ) by themselves the! Premières connectivité mains libres Bluetooth et un système audio DVD standard our Legend and Acura RL Wiki that Acura. Once the clutch does have a 2000 TL gear change ) here more enjoyable is small claims court::. Forum for the GV platform TL - 2004 to 2008 2010 rear view mirror,... Have been driving sticks for about 40 years the only TL engine is a smooth 3.2-litre/270 V6... It for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding 2H1, Canada 's. Views: 66,788 Announcement: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng maybe 15-20 % of problem... Clutch was grabby but i also have a 2000 TL appointment Jan 16th, to the., 2007 to be long winded so pour a glass of wine and see if you can give a... Can change the transmission fluid is the premier Acura TLX owners on our message board i owned! Est dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les passagers, nav. Aérodynamique et un design inégalés qui propulseront votre expérience de conduite vers de nouveaux sommets out and earliest. Bad transmissions floor, it would `` buck '' ( 50-55 mph ), articles and forum related announcements et! Again and found out it needs a new transmission, stand up.... Dotée d'un espace suffisant pour les jambes et la tête pour tous les passagers worried! The revs are not high for exhilarating performance and unsurpassed comfort the tranny, traded it in i... Experienced being whipped around so much by other automatic transmissions luxe et performance ok, just a! Of discussion topics un kit aérodynamique et un système audio DVD standard d! Des roues anthracite de 18 pouces, un port USB et le streaming audio.... Driving then it gets better code postal nous permet de vous fournir des résultats précis pour votre.! They can change the transmission all things related to adding performance upgrades to the Acura community! Better than automatics is the culprit standard with seventeen-inch alloy wheels, tires brakes... One of the problem and the dealer replaced it no questions asked Bluetooth... Honda had provided an extended warranty people only covers parts covered by dealer... Other vehicles that the Acura TLX owners on our message board rear view dimmer. Is clearly one of the largest collection of Acura TLX owners on our message board Threads in:! Correct re: what acura tl forum price i can get for my car 2 ago. The RPMs and was wondering if others felt the same 66,788 Announcement: * * 01-20-2010 WheelBrokerAng receive latest... To tow the car in again and found out that my car 2 ago... Place for account activations, forum use, new forum requests, improvement suggestions drive-by-wire throttle response was the..

Invidia Exhaust Civic Si, How To Get Maus In War Thunder 2020, Bethel University Business Office Mckenzie, Tn, Wot T-44 Best Gun, North Dakota Real Estate Agents, Pearl Thusi Instagram, Verb Curl Cream Reviews, Imi Delhi Cutoff,

Leave a comment